Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Big One Year Old

I can't believe that our little Katelyn is one already. I always believed parents when they would say that kids grow up so fast but I don't think you can really understand how fast it really is until it's your own. Even though we have had some rough times over the past year we have had so much fun with our little Katelyn and cannot imagine our lives without her. She brightens up our day and we are so grateful to have her in our family.

The Birthday Girl with her Uncle Cam and cousin Grant, we ended up doing the "party" a little close to bedtime so she and Grant were both a bit tired :)


Katelyn pushing around her new grocery cart from Grammy and Papa. She also got that frog from Uncle Cam and Aunt Hillary and loves to take him with her all the time.

The cake. My mom and I made it together, it was a lot of fun.


Looking thrilled about the whole thing :)

She was super dainty about trying her cake. She only wanted to get just tiny bits on her fingers and then lick them off.

Mom and Dad trying to show her how it's done

the end result, I think there is definitely more on her face and hands than actually ended up in her mouth but I suppose that's the point right? We love you Katelyn!

No comments: