Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Reunion and the Oregon Coast

So my mom's side family reunion was on Oregon Coast this year. It is one of my favorite places. The beaches and coastline are so beautiful and it had been a long time since I'd been there. Also, it was so great to get to see the Green family. We all have such a great time together and I am looking forward to being on the West Coast again where hopefully maybe I'll get to run into them more often.

Will and I battling it out at a Minute to Win It game. I'll get you next time Will . . . :)

It was wonderful to get to know more about Grandma and Grandpa Green. I am so grateful to have such amazing people to look up to.

We had the best game of 4 square going pretty much all weekend. Apparently though I was the only one wussy enough to need a jacket after family pictures. :)

After the reunion was over the Lovinger clan drove down to Eugene to see my dad's brother Kurt and his family. Along the way we stopped at the lighthouse along the coast it was so beautiful there. And we had a great time together. (I won't mention the disaster that was getting to the reunion in the first place. :)

Katelyn and Grammy on the beach.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I work at NBC's Minute To Win It. I saw that some Minute To Win It games were played at your event. If you have any video clips that you'd like to submit to NBC please email me at Melissakmorkus@gmail.com. I'm gathering fan videos to put in packages for our show's commercial breaks.

Thanks!