Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ben Affleck Sighting and More Pictures of Katelyn

So today my mom and I were walking to Katelyn's doctors appointment and when we got to Harvard Square I noticed there was a lot of fancy camera equipment around. As we were speculating as to the reason a women standing next to us reminded me that Ben Affleck was shooting a movie in Cambridge. Then all of a sudden this women grabbed my shoulder and said, "There he is! In the hat right over there!" And lo and behold there was Ben Affleck about 5 feet away from us talking with some of the camera crew. :) Now I do have to admit up close he still pretty much looks like most people, but still it was pretty fun to practically run into him like that. :) My mom and I contemplated sticking around to see if we could make it in as extras but eventually decided against it. Anyway, so that is our fun story for the day and now without further ado here are some more cute pictures of Katelyn. . . . :)





6 comments:

Krista said...

OHHH she is so cute! I just want to kiss her and hug her. Thanks for finally putting some pictures up, I've been waiting all night.:) I'm so glad you all are doing well.

Jose A. said...

The pic of her in the swaddle with the little hat is SO cute. She's very photogenic.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I just have to say that she is so precious...

F said...

she's so tiny! what a cutie!! we definitely would love to see you guys next time you're here!! (and enjoy your little one! she'll get SO BIG SO FAST! - everyone probably says that but it's SO TRUE!)

Kirk said...

What a Cutie! Love the pics.

Ryan said...

Great pictures. She is a really cute little girl. Congrats again!