Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4 Years and Counting

So I'm a little late on this post but on June 2nd Tyler and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary. To celebrate we went out with Cory and Allison to a restaurant called The Melting Pot. For those of you who have been there you know how amazing the food is and how fun it is to eat. For those of you who haven't been there I highly recommend it. It is a little spendy so probably it is a special occasions only kind of place but it was well worth what we spent. Tyler and I have had an amazing four years together, only made better the addition of Katelyn to our family. I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend and I look forward to all the years to come!

3 comments:

Nicole Lloyd said...

Man, my wife is hot!

Jose A. said...

Congrats on the anniversary!

Krista said...

Hooray for 4 years! Congrats and YUM!