Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hurray for New England Fall!

So Tyler and I had the fun opportunity to go apple picking this weekend (apparently its way bigger here than in Washington, who knew? :)) Anyway, we had a blast. We took about a 45 minute drive into Central Massachusetts to get to the Apple Farm and the drive there was beautiful! The fall colors here are amazing, they made me really glad we are getting to spend some time here. The apple picking was also great fun: I got a carameled apple, Tyler got to climb trees and we both got lost in the hedge maze, what more could you ask of life?



Tyler at the center of the maze



This is actually a tree that is right across the street from our building.


This one is along Tyler's walk to school


6 comments:

Allison said...

Soooooo pretty! That is the only part of New York I really miss. Glad you guys are having fun! We miss you!

Karen E. said...

I am so jealous!

Krista said...

WOW how beautiful! I wish all the pretty trees didn't die so fast from the snow around here. Hey anyway I tag you so go to my blog find out the questions and then answer them!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Hey Nicole, glad to see you're blogging. What took you guys so far away? It sure is beautiful there. I love the idea about going somewhere to make all your dinners in advance. I looked into myself and found it was really expensive. I'd sure do it in a heartbeat if I had the money! How are your parents and brothers?

Lindsay Skinner said...

Wow! Those pics are amazing. Something totally foreign in AZ. I am coming next week and hope it still looks like that!

caribickley said...

Nicole- So happy that I found your blog. Looks like life is treating you well and what an amazing place which you live in. The colors are AMAZING! Looking forward to staying in touch.
Cari